Fire Monitoring in Vancouver
Protecting Greater Vancouver Businesses
Fire monitoring is when a building's fire alarm panel is monitored by a central monitoring station which then notifies the fire department that there is a threat of fire.
When your fire alarm panel is monitored by our central monitoring station, it minimizes the risk to people and property because we notify the fire department immediately when an alarm is triggered. Without monitoring, your only hope is if someone calls 9-1-1.
The B.C. Building Code 22.214.171.124 and the Vancouver Building Bylaw state that fire alarm monitoring is required in buildings that:
- are designated as assembly with an occupant load over 300 ("installed in a building of assembly occupancy that has an occupant load more than 300 shall be designed to notify the fire department")
- have an automatic sprinkler system ("A fire alarm system that includes water flow-indicating devices shall be designed to notify the fire department")
- have a two-stage fire alarm system ("A 2 stage fire alarm system shall be designed to notify the fire department")
Automatic sprinkler systems are an important defence against the ravages of fire. But, what about property damage due to a leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler system? Let us monitor your sprinkler system. Like fire monitoring, it gives you confidence that our central station is guarding your property even if no one is on the premises.
Two Companies | One Purpose
As a Vancouver Fire and Security company, B.C.'s oldest and largest provider of fire protection services, we can offer our security customers professional fire monitoring services. It's a big savings when you consider the money and the time it takes to deal with two companies. With Radius Security and Vancouver Fire and Security, you are in good hands because our purpose is the same - to provide you with the best security and fire prevention solutions in the Greater Vancouver region.
Advantages of Having Your Fire System Monitored
Lower Insurance Rates are offered by many insurance companies when your fire system is monitored by a central monitoring station.
Reduced Risk of Water Damage to your property due to a leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler system. A central monitoring station alerts you that your system is malfunctioning.
Reduced Risk to People and Property because 911 is called immediately when a fire alarm is triggered.
Save Time & Money by dealing with 2 companies working together. We provide you with the best security and fire prevention solutions in the Lower Mainland.
Questions to ask when considering having your Fire System Monitored:
- Does your business have a fire plan?
- Does your property meet fire codes?
- Has your business experienced property loss or damage due to a faulty sprinkler system in the past?
- When was the last time you had your sprinkler system inspected and/or serviced?
Sign up and save today on Fire Monitoring Services
Here's the deal. When you sign up today - we will:
- supply and install one fire alarm monitoring panel which transmits all fire alarm and sprinkler trouble signals to our central monitoring station.
- monitor the system 24 hours a day in the event of a fire or any system trouble.
- repair and maintain the panel (parts and labour due to equipment malfunction or failure).
Call us know and see how you can:
- save the installation fee.
- save three months of monitoring fees.
- relax knowing your building is monitored.
Sign up today by phoning 604.232.2405 or emailing us at email@example.com