REMOTE GUARDING - SECURITY INSTALLER
Security Technicians are responsible for the complete and accurate installation and service of the equipment on-site at customer locations.
Security Technicians are the front line representation of the company at the customer’s building, and are therefore responsible to provide excellent customer service in addition to quality service work.
- Arrive at all scheduled meetings and appointments on time, in uniform and properly equipped to complete the service work scheduled.
- Complete requirements, apply for & maintain validity of security TQ
- Meet or exceed standards of the company and industry for the installation and service of all security type systems
- Safely operate company-issued vehicle within lower mainland, adhering to company policy, and take responsibility for maintenance of vehicle, as outlined in vehicle policy.
- Effectively complete daily schedules to meet deadlines.
- Take initiative to communicate with Service Coordination team as to any problems, issues, scheduling conflicts, delays or unoccupied time.
- Responsible to comply with all company policies and procedures, and to request clarification when unsure.
- Fulfill on-call duties as required.
- Overtime as required to complete work
- Accurately complete and submit all required paperwork or electronic submissions on a daily basis.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in installations and service in the security industry and/or security TQ
- Proven electrical and/or mechanical aptitude & ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality, courteous customer service.
- Valid BC Driver’s License; excellent driving record & clean driver’s abstract provided. Willingness to complete basic driving test.
- Proven desire & ability to take responsibility for one’s own actions
If you meet the above qualifications and are an independent worker, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your Resume to email@example.com and we will be in contact if you are the right candidate for the position.