Radius Security's Blog providing security advice, safety tips, and various news articles to help you better secure your home or business.
Top Safety and Security Tips of 2013January 1st, 2014 | by admin admin | in | 0
At Radius Security, “Your Safety is Our Vision.” Our goal with the Radius Security Blog is to provide useful safety and security information. However, we try to reach a broad audience: young families, business owners, seniors, property managers and single adults, among others. It is at times surprising which posts draw the most response.
Here are links to our top safety and security tips from 2013:
1. The ever-popular Metro Vancouver Crime Stoppers Most Wanted List
2. Computer fraud, malware, ransomware and scareware. Plus, the BBB’s Top 2013 computer scam.
3. Identify your valuables so that, if stolen and recovered, they can be returned to you: blog, VPD flyer
4. News updates on local crimes, such as the UBC sex assault suspect and an attack on a young girl in East Vancouver.
5. Preventing dementia and autism patients from wandering
At Radius Security, we hope you are enjoying a safe and happy holiday. All the best to you and yours in the New Year!
Note: This blog discusses general safety and security topics. It is not intended to provide comprehensive advice or guidance. In all matters of personal safety and security, we encourage readers to research topics in depth and consult a security professional about specific concerns.
Radius Security Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Ladner, Delta, Tsawwassen